* 1 Stick Butter ( room temp )
* 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
* 1/2 Cup White Sugar
* 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
* 1 Egg
* 1 Cup CornFlakes or (Frosted Flakes ) *
* 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts Walnuts or Pecans
* 1/2 Cup Quick ~ Cooking Oatmeal
* 2 cups Flour
* 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* 1 teaspoon
* 1/4 cup coconut ( optional ) but yummy
* Preheat Oven to 325 *
* Cream Butter, Sugar, Vanilla and Egg..... Add Oil ( In Kitchen Aid Mixer ) Cream thoroughly
* Mix in dry Ingredients, Then Chopped Nuts, Then Coconut.
* Form Cookie Dough into teaspoon size balls, Place on cookie sheet.
* Flatten with fork dipped in water to prevent sticking
* Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on pan for a 5 minutes then transfer to plate or cooling rack !
These golden Gems are delicious and have a short bread taste......... Enjoy with a cup of Tea !!!
A True 1970's Treasure !!!
* I Love Them With Frosted Flakes !