* 3 to 4 med size Avocados mashed gently with fork (sprinkle with lime juice)
* 1 Small container sour cream (not low fat)
* 2 tsp. Penzeys green goddess spice
* 1 tsp. dill weed
* 1/2 tsp tarragon
* 1 small clove garlic ~ Finely minced
* zest of one lime, then squeeze out all the juice of the lime.
* salt and pepper to taste
* 3 small geen onions chopped small
* 1/2 Tblsp. fresh chopped parsley
* Mix all ingredients together ~ In food processor
* Pour into beautiful bowl ~ garnish with green onion. ENJOY !
Serve with cut up vegetables and chips of choice. Great with fresh slightly steamed Broccoli !