* 8-10 large plump cherry tomatos (whole)
* 2 tbs. diced onion
* 2 whole cloves of garlic ( peeled and kept whole)
* sea salt and pepper to taste
* Place all ingredients in roasting pan
* drizzle with good extra virgin olive oil mix well with hands.
* sprinkle with 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese over potatoes and tomatoes ~ Mix well
Bake at 350 for 45 mins until golden brown. and crusty red from the tomatoes. May stir or toss pan while cooking in oven to a void Potatoes sticking to the pan. Enjoy ~ Very yummy ~ Like candy !
Great with steak or chicken and a salad !